WARRANTS OFFICER OPENING
• U.S. Citizen
• 19 yrs of age
• Meet vision standards
• Meet hearing standards
• Meet JCSO standards concerning tattoos
• Have a valid Missouri Driver's License
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Be able to pass a thorough reference and background investigation, which may include a polygraph/voice stress exam.
• A psychological evaluation
• Tests administered may consist of written, typing, oral interview, drug screen and a physical.
The Jasper County Sheriff's Office is an equal opportunity employer.
The testing process is by invitation only. Interested individuals can obtain and application by visiting www.jaspercountysheriff.org/ under the employment tab.
As a Warrant Officer your job duties will consist, but not be limited to, entering items in the MULES system such as:
• New warrants
• Confirming active warrants
• Removing cleared warrants
• Entering missing people
• Entering stolen items
• Removing recovered items
The starting pay is $14.05 an hour, and the shifts run eight hours.
Any questions in regards to the position, or the hiring process in general, please feel free to contact Sgt. Tim Williams, at 358-8177, ext. 1223.